Meet Our CENTURY 21 Nachman Management Team
Thank you for inquiring about CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty. CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty has been in the full-service real estate business in Hampton Roads Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina since 1958. Our sales staff of over 200 agents sold 520 million dollars’ worth of real estate in 2021 and we manage 1100 residential units for rent. Our 9 full service real estate offices in Hampton Roads and Northeastern North Carolina afford us the opportunity to serve the entire area and have made us one of the fastest growing real estate firms in Virginia.
Helen A. Nachman
- Principal Broker CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty
Barry Nachman, Broker/Owner
- Past President Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors 1999
- 2012 Board of Directors – Virginia Association of REALTORS
- 2012 Board of Directors – Real Estate Information Network
- 2012 President Virginia/Maryland Brokers Council
Bob Burch, General Manager
- Real Estate Broker’s License in Virginia since 1980
- Real Estate Broker’s License in North Carolina since 2008
- Broker in Charge Status in North Carolina since 2014
- Property and Casualty Insurance License in Virginia since 1979
- 2008-2009 Treasurer of Real Estate Information Network
- 2007 Life Member for Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors
- 2002 Manager of the Year
- 1994 Realtor of the Year
- 1988 -1995 Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors’ Board of Directors–Served as Treasurer in 1992 and President in 1994
- 1985-1986 President of the CENTURY 21 Peninsula Brokers Council
Vicki Andrews, Relocation Director
- Currently serving on VAR Grievance Committee
- Currently serving as member of VPAR Professional Standards Committee
- Currently serving on Awards Committee
- 2012 Served as Chair of Awards Committee
- 1994-1995 Served as Chair of Grievance Committee
- 1999-2001, 2007-2009 Served as Chair of Professional Standards Committee
- 2002-2005 Served as a Director on VPAR Board of Directors for two consecutive terms
- Certified Ethics Instructor
- Taught Ethics class for REALTOR® Indoctrination for VPAR
- Served two terms on VAR State Grievance Committee
- Winner of 1995 VPAR REALTOR® Code Of Ethics Award
Cliff Wells, Managing Broker/Norfolk
- In 1983 licensed real estate agent with Century 21 Metro realty
- 1984 Became a full time site manager for Dominion Realty in Portsmouth, working Silverwood Oaks and later Georgetown Manor.
- 1990 Obtained broker license, Appointed to Grievance Committee, State Certified Real Estate Instructors license for Principles and Broker Courses and Continuing Education
- On staff with: GSH training, Century 21 Academy, Hampton Road School of Real Estate, Alpha College of Real Estate, Certified National Association of Realtors Ethics Instructor
- 1991 Won the Century 21 Gold Achievement Award
- 1992 Century 21 Action Plus as recruiter and trainer
- 1993 Appointed to Professional Standards Committee
- 1994 Managing Broker for the Norfolk office
- 1995 Principal Broker for Century 21 Action Plus
- 1997 Century 21 Nachman Realty Managing Broker (Little Creek Road office Norfolk)
- 1998 Tidewater Association of Realtors, Realtor Code of Ethics award.
- 1999 Served Hampton Roads Realtors Association Nominating Committee, Elected to Hampton Roads Realtors Board of Director
- 2006 Chairman Elect, Hampton Roads Realtor Association. Voting delegate for Virginia Association of Realtors
- 2007 Chairman of the Board, Hampton Roads Realtor Association, Voting delegate for Virginia Association of Realtors, – 08 National Association of
- Realtors board of Directors, Appointed to Members of the House Bill
- 3202 Industry Advisory Group (Governor’s Advisory Group on Transportation), Appointed Virginia Association of Realtors RPAC Trustee
- 2008 selected to Omega Tau Rho (NAR Realtor Fraternity), Elected to Virginia Association of Realtors Board of Directors
- 2009 Appointed by Governor Kane, Commissioner of Real Estate Virginia Real Estate Board, Member (VREB)
- 2010 VREB Education Committee, VREB Regulatory Review Committee, HRRA Broker / Manager of the Year
- 2011 Elected Chairman of the Virginia Real Estate Board
Cindy Edwards, Managing Broker/Kitty Hawk, NC
- Former Owner/Broker CENTURY 21 Lighthouse Shores Realty in Kitty Hawk, Manager of Kitty Hawk office since 2008.
- President Elect of Outer Banks Association of Realtors.
- Served on Grievance, Professional Standards, MLS Committee, currently chair Legislative Council and Bylaws Committees and Director at Large of the Outer Banks Association of Realtors
- Trained Mediator for National Association of Realtors, Director on Board of North Carolina Association of Realtors.
- Designations: ABR
Becky Claggett, Managing Broker/Lake James
- Virginia Licensed Broker since 1996
- Supervising Broker since 1996
- North Carolina Licensed Broker since 2009
- 2009-2010, 2014 Board of Directors Hampton Roads Realtor Association
- 2012-2014 Executive Committee Hampton Roads Realtor
- 2012-2014 Budget and Finance Committee Hampton Roads Realtor Association
- 2013-2014 Licensed Instructor Alpha College of Real Estate Association
- Broker In Charge North Carolina 2012
Jerry Dretsch, Managing Broker/Lake James
- 25 year career Real Estate Agent/Broker, 13 years Managing Broker, Office Centurion Award Winner, Gold Medallion Award Winner, and Quality
- Service Award Winner, Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation, Office Recruiter/Trainer/Mentor, Member Million Dollar Sales Club and Circle of Excellence, Retired Military USN CW04, Community Church Leader Vice President & Head Elder.
Nikita Houchins, Realtor® Associate Broker
- Five time - Top Selling and Listing Agent with Century 21 Nachman Realty, Norfolk
- Four time - Century 21 Centurion Award Winner.
- Century 21 Masters Award Winner
- Multiple HRRA Circle of Excellence, Individual Awards
- HRRA Rising Star of the Year Award, 2013
- Cartus Network and Affinity Services Relocation Member
- VHDA First-time Homeownership Education Trainer
- Virginia Real Estate Board Certified Instructor
- HRRAC, Chair -2014
- HRRA Board of Directors, Treasurer -2016
- HRRA, 2017 Chairman Elect
- Virginia Association of Realtors Delegate Body, Member
- Norfolk Economic Development Authority, Past Board Member
- Norfolk City Planning Commission, Commissioner
Craig Wool, Director of Property Management
- Licensed since 1993
- Broker Licensed since 2006
- Director of Property Management since 2008
- 2011-2014 Member of REIN - Property Manager Advisory Council
- 2011 -2014 Member of the Property Management Council VAR
- 2011 Vice Chairman of the Property Management and Leasing Council at HRRA
- 2009-2010 Board of Directors Hampton Roads Realtor Association
- 2009 -2010 Chairman of the Property Management and Leasing Council at HRRA
- 1994-1996 Member of the Leasing Council VPAR
Tiv Sirmons, Managing Broker/Recruiter At The Beach Office
- Licensed since 2008
- Graduate of Old Dominion University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
- Former Relocation Director for Cartus/Realogy for over 10 years
- Former Owner of a small real estate brokerage firm called Ohana Atlantic Realty - Virginia Beach Oceanfront Corridor
Crystal Fowler, Sale & Recruiter Manager
I am Crystal Fowler. As an active-duty Military spouse, I have had the opportunity to relocate multiple times over the last 20 years. My husband and I have 3 beautiful children and we count ourselves fortunate to call Williamsburg our home for the past Nine!
I started my Real Estate Career here with Century 21 Nachman Realty for the Global Brand recognition! As an agent I gained an abundance of knowledge about buying and selling real estate, and I knew that I wanted my career to progress. With the support of the best Owners, Brokers, and loyal staff I have obtained the position of Sales Manager & Recruiter of the Williamsburg office. I am continuing my education towards my Brokers License.
I enjoy a hands-on approach to helping agents. From day-to-day communication to contract training, prospecting for leads, and marketing we give you all the support you need. Century 21 Nachman Realty has the most up to date Tech, Tools, and Training to get you started in the Real Estate Industry . Let me guide you to a successful exciting career!
Melanie Whitehead, Managing Broker/ Realtor® Associate Broker/Hayes Office
- Virginia Licensed Broker since 2005
- Supervising Broker since 2021
- Multiple Century 21 Masters Award Winner
- Multiple VPAR OSC Award Winner
- 2022 to 2023 Served on CBRAR Education Committee and Events Committee
- 2023 Served on VPAR Professional Standards Committee, Realtor Fest Committee and RPAC Committee
Terry Fraley, Managing Broker/Ghent
I am Terry Fraley, the managing broker at Century 21 Nachman Realty in Ghent. My real estate career began in 1993 as a salesperson. Since then I have earned many designations and awards, such as CCIM, MRP, ABR, and SRS. Some of my awards include the Excel award for quality service and the Masters Emerald Award for Sales. Currently I am the HRRA Commercial Chairperson and the HRRA Government Vice Chairperson.
Although real estate is a large part of my life, it’s not the only part. In my free time my favorite activity is volunteering at the Portsmouth Humane Society. Working with the animals and helping with their care and well-being is very close to my heart. Each year we host an Adopt-a- Thon through the Portsmouth Humane Society to help with getting these animals a good home and much needed supplies. I also enjoy biking in and around my neighborhood which enables me to pursue my other hobby of photography. It’s rewarding to capture photos of old buildings in the area and preserve them and bring them to light.
It is a joy to serve as broker at Century 21 Nachman Realty’s Ghent office and I hope to see you there soon!