How Do I Get Started?
- You must attend Real Estate School, pass the state exam and place your license with a broker.
- You will join the Multiple Listing Service and the local REALTOR association.
- Your broker will sign you up for your in-house training and guide you through our learning system.
- Real Estate allows you to work your own hours. Real Estate agents enjoy the flexibility this incredible career offers.
- Many agents love the recognition that CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty provides for successful sales associates. The pinnacle being the coveted all-expense paid company trip earned by associates that produce at a certain level. Our agents are recognized at the office, company and national level for their sales achievements.
- Real Estate is a very lucrative career. At CENTURY 21 Nachman, we will show you how to not just earn money, but to build wealth.
The Plan For Your Success
- As you develop your career at CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty, we have a plan for your success. We greatly rely on the strength of our name, the expertise of our management team and the tools provided to you just for being part of the CENTURY 21 system. Our brand name and the tools to go with it are crucial to help our sales associates profit.
- Our top priority is to make our sales associates successful, and we have a plan in place to do so. This is a key differentiator between us and our competitors.
- Each of our brokers have excellent coaching skills and strive to motivate and train agents to enable them to reach their highest potential.
- Our customized training programs include company-specific training initiatives and incentives. We incorporate the CENTURY 21 Learning System platform into your training platform.
- CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty has appropriate training courses based on level of experience - for example: The CREATE 21 course for new agents, and the BLAST and CREATE 21eXP courses for experienced ones. Our initial training is designed to let you hit the ground running, while simultaneously meeting the post licensing requirements for the State of Virginia.
- At CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty, we can provide example after example of successes that our sales associates have had with our training program.
- In addition to national advertising and marketing programs, our local advertising programs continue to give us the brand awareness that keeps us top of mind with the consumers.
- CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty’s position and strength in the local marketplace continues to expand and we have continually grown our company and expanded our market.
- We have multiple lead generating programs to offer our qualified sales associates such as relocation services, company-generated leads, mobile applications, and leads router.
- A unique program CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty offers is the CENTURY 21 Preferred Client Club. This Club provides your clients with marketing materials via U.S. mail from you automatically for 5-7 years after the sale! This enables our sales associates to be top of mind when that client decides to make another move, and you don’t have to lift a finger!
- We offer technology support for our sales associates including access to computers, Internet, Wi-fi, productivity software, MLS information, web hosting, vanity email and telephone systems.
Resources to Manage Your Business
- We offer our sales associates continual assistance in goal setting and mentoring. Office services such as secretarial support, conference rooms, desk space, scanners, copiers, fax machines, telephones, office supplies and signage are provided.
- Cost savings programs are available through the CENTURY 21 Business Benefits program.