Yeah, it took me a moment to make sure I read that correctly. NAR’s got an offer for members: If you borrow any of NAR’s e-books from its 3,000+ book library by the end of October, you can also get the Realtor® Foundations Product Bundle –material to give your clients such as “Why Rent When You Can Buy” and “What Everyone Should Know About Equal Opportunity in Housing.”
Borrow a book (free) and get some good client-facing material (free).
And the books you can borrow — they’re in standard Epub and PDF as well as Kindle formats — are actually good. They include work-related things like…
- The Job Seeker’s Secret Guide to LinkedIn
- Better Homes and Gardens Storage with Style
- Malcolm Gladwell’s The Tipping Point
- Stephen Hawking’s The Grand Design
- Seven Steps to Sold
- Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies®
- The Secrets to Selling Your Home for Big Bucks . . . Fast!
- Keith Richards’s Life (it’s labeled as “Enhanced,” which, knowing Keith Richards, gives me pause)
- MySpace For Dummies (all right, some of the library is a bit out of date)
- You, Inc.: The Art of Selling Yourself
And a lot more. All you need is your NRDS number.
And don’t forget to grab and print as many copies as you want of VAR’s über-popular “Your Realtor®‘s Role,” (at VARealtor®.com/realtorsrole) which explains to clients exactly what you’re there to do for them.
The post NAR member offer: Borrow e-books, get free client info appeared first on VARbuzz.